Tuesday 28 June 2016

DO NOT STOP THINKING


My description for my PAINTING  must see below.

Think for entrepreneurship

In our life many way to become success in our life .start thinking about what you want to do . what is  your interest ?

So what you have to do?
There seven steps
1 idea generation
2objective of that idea
3 Relevance of that objective
4 Reliability of objective
5capital requirements
6 Availability of fund
7 Apply your Idea


All of the step have one thing you must I.e. to know self confident in your self is important to do something new in your life so keep thinking about new way for what up are using now for life  how I can make easier than what I use recently. I.e. when you are using one product then think how can I innovative make in future or better than this product..


So keep think about what is going on world.
Then defenetly you can get IDEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks